Join our growing family.
This is an exciting time to join us as we enter our next level of expansion and are looking for talent to join us in breaking new ground.
While we're now in 7 countries and have more than 500 people on our staff, we still believe in maintaining a small-boat mentality. We believe that we must always be relevant to the world at large.
An important guiding principle for us is therefore to adopt a Small Boat mentality. Doing so makes us focus on both the external elements and the state of our crew at all times. In the reverse, feeling like we are on a Big Ship gives us a false sense of security and dulls our instincts. This simple guiding principle shapes our values, culture and way of life at Transmedic. It means that we’re an open-minded organisation that is always learning, and always getting better.
Healthcare is a long-term business. The history of Transmedic is that we have grown our presence organically and gradually throughout the ASEAN+HK region over the last 35 years, and we have much further to go. We want people who can make this journey with us, and will be investing in your development the best we can.
• Responsible for product knowledge, market information and sales
• Achieve sales target and promote products
• Create new market and customer relationship
• Conduct training, case support customers
• Organize product demonstration/exhibitions
• Perform miscellaneous job related to duties as assigned
• Female/Male, Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s degree in any medical background, experience in endovascular intervention room, Cardiac center or Radiology department would be an advantage
• 1-2 years’ experience in Project sales & marketing would be advantage
• Strong sales, negotiation and marketing skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly motivated and result-oriented
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• With own car and driving license
• Able to write and communicate in ENGLISH would be an advantage